Custody/Visitation Mediation can help parties find solutions for issues such as:
- Legal and physical custody
- Visitation (also called parenting time) schedules
- Modification of current custody/visitation orders
- Scheduling visitation / parenting time for holiday/vacation and other special occasions
- Discipline and other parenting issues
- Child care
Custody determines where one or more children live and who makes important decisions in their lives.
Visitation, also known as parenting time, is a schedule of times for a non-custodial parent, grandparent, or other party to see the child.
To discuss mediation as an option for resolving a custody/visitation dispute, contact the New Justice Services office in your county:
Onondaga: (315) 671-2047 I email@example.com
Oswego: (315) 343-8370 I firstname.lastname@example.org