New Justice Services has current job openings for the following positions:
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS TRAINER
Works under the direct supervision of the Agency Executive Director or Training Supervisor. Delivers specific training programs as assigned by immediate supervisor. Direct experience with Conflict Resolution and/or the delivery of educational and training programming to youth is desirable. Minimum educational requirement is a BA. Ability to address cross-cultural/multi-cultural issues essential. Reliable transportation and flexible availability are necessary, including evenings and weekends.
The following duties shall be undertaken as assigned, requested or required by the Trainer’s immediate supervisor or the Agency Executive Director.
- Provide the direct delivery of specific training programming to youth on Probation.
- Assist planning of training program’s agenda.
- Participate in curricula review.
- Maintain contact with the Probation Department and referring officers.
- Provide logistical support (i.e. copying, room layout, food and refreshment preparation, etc.) before and/or during training classes.
- Provide regular programmatic and activity reports to the Agency and the Probation Department
- Attend additional educational or training activities.
- Work on other special projects or activities as required.
Please apply by sending a Cover Letter and Resume to: John W. McCullough, Executive Director, New Justice Services, Inc., 400 Leavenworth, Suite 100, Syracuse, NY 13204.
NO calls or visits.
New Justice is an AA/EOP employer